Monday 14 May 2012

Outfits: When The Shoe Fits

Its another wet day here in London, and all I been trying to think about is

a. what do I want for my wish list apart from a holiday?
b. there is no point in a summer outfit / shopping
c. why I am stuck at home...

So I went on line and tried to find some kind of inspiration since I cant go out and model and take pictures. All due to the rain and, kind of hard to take pictures of yourself on your own.

There are a few outfits in my mind. Personally I'm a bit rock edge, which I think you will see in my style. Today I tried to embrace the prints and the bright colours. Why be all down and black when colours can make us smile.


I have been wearing leggings a lot lately which can go with different shoes. So why not Rock out in heals at a bar? look dry and chic in festival wellies, or keep it real for a concert or weekend in trainers.

You can also follow my outfits on ASOS Fashion Finder.

No comments:

Post a Comment