Tuesday 22 May 2012

Night Out: Kardashian's Host Movida




Movida used to be a bar / restaurant, some grime club till it was re launched as Movida, and became a well known celeb hang out.

It was recently re launched and if my memory serves me right with the addition of a more quiet bar area as you pass by the entrance... yet my nights there have been full on and memory should not be counted on.

I'm only managing to post this now cause that Friday night was my work weekend and I had stock take so I have been trying to catch up on sleep and rest every chance I have had.

The Kardashian's is a popular TV show, that if I ever catch it I do have a gander (but its usually the old episodes, so I have no idea what is going on) and they are here to take on London, like they tried New York and Miami. They have crossed the shores and are here to host and party London style.

With Jay-Z and Kanye in in concert at the O2, they held the after party at Movida on Friday night. The que was ridiculous and the lady did turn down many people on looks and dress code. My friend even got turned down on dress code "he's to casual" with jeans, tails, chains and a low v neck tee. She wanted him in a shirt and trousers "more business" she said... errr who parties in a suit? if your not Scott! Anyway the guy let him in saying "he's obviously a dancer"


Girls were not let in on "your not dressed right" or "we are not taking people from the guest list at the moment" if you hear those lines its the door girl saying you don't look right for the club. These kind of places you now have to be a certain dress size and style to get in unless you know the right people, cause when you get in there are people that makes you wonder where the back door was.


There were too many people trying to take pics of the celebs that they were not even partying no more. All I can say is I had great fun with my bunch of friends and they played great music that night because of the celebs that were there. There was more hip hop and RnB then they would normally play. So there was a lot of dancing from our table. Kudos to Movida for having more good looking men in one club... in all my years I have never been so distracted that I hardly took any pics of the party.


The night wasn't a loss on the celeb spotting.. since it is such a waste of time trying to look when I can be partying and enjoying myself.. look who I spotted by the kitchen... poor guy.. I just took the pic and walked...


No comments:

Post a Comment