Saturday 26 May 2012

Day Out: Canterbury

Its been  busy week, and regardless I decided to take time and drive the family down to Canterbury. Famous for a beheaded Bishop, a Smelly tale of pilgrims, and Orlando Bloom.




With the hot weather its was a perfect idea for a trip out. I wanted to take some pictures of Canterbury style but I got a bit occupied with making sure my mum and aunt was ok walking as well as looking after Pistachio our dog. I've been meaning to do a segment on street style in different locations but also scared to take pictures of strangers! lol.


So I went there in my tone sur tone outfit. I love this skirt, from Zara. The colour is mid season and, when you walk and the wind blows it looks cute. The tee is also Zara a rock edge vibe with the rolled up sleeves. I rocked it out more with my gladiator sandals with studs, a gold belt and, multi necklace. I feel very New York Ballerina.




The street style of Canterbury is not edgy. I can hear the guys on their phones talking about what to wear as they are planning to go out that night and the men's style is very Olli Murrs. The girls are in day dresses you would see in Top Shop and the likes. For a town that has many people acting and performing. Singing and juggling outside tourist spots and a school of arts. There is not much of individuality here or trying to stand out like London. You see many students around as well as school trips and tourists. They have lots of shops from jack wills and vintage markets.


I loved the area being small and relaxing. The people and town is dog friendly as well. If I went to school here no doubt I would be by the west gate park relaxing by the river. If you ever go take the boat ride!!



No comments:

Post a Comment