Thursday 17 May 2012

ASOS / Starbucks Trend Blend

I just started using ASOS's fashion finder. Its like, when I was a child I had this wheel where you can pick different tops to go with different bottoms to make an outfit for a doll or something? Just an internet version where you can make mood boards of things you can actually buy! As well as adding in outfits, you can upload your looks (which I haven't even done for here let alone add there) and enter competitions.


Today I entered a Starbucks competition, where you can win Starbucks goodies and a holiday. Which for me is a win win situation cause all I ever do is look for a holiday and drink Starbucks! It's running for a few weeks and each week someone wins.



This week the trend you post is Road House. "eh?" yeah that was me.. Google time! Apart from an old movie with Patrick Swayze. A road house is where you stop over and have a drink and mostly party at. Well that's what it sounded like to me. A stop over pub! and a pic of this lady....



The trend blend is Rock meets Pastels. Think Prada SS12.



So I went with road trip shorts, rock accessories (down to the pastel nails but with the rock croc paint on top effect), pretty in pink top cut in a rock way and the obligatory denim shirt you tie around your waist A la Americana dixi chic style. And it kinda plays homage to the girl in the film.



Kinda like this trend blend I idea....

No comments:

Post a Comment