Saturday 26 May 2012

Night Out: Tyga Performs @ DSTRK

After my day out to Canterbury I also had to get home, get ready and make it down to DSTRK. Tiered but still holding on I managed a shorts jump suit that I usually wear during the day and just dressed it up with the gold multi layer necklace and matched it up with gold sandals and bangles. Think Jlo on this one. You can dress up a day dress with bling and metals. 



I have a members card for DSTRK that I have never used. This was the 1st time I was going. My members card lets me cue jump, member plus 1 guest gets in for free, access to VIP, 1 free drink at the VIP bar, and 10% discount on drinks.

The cue was long as they took a while to get people in. The door staff were nice and not as pretentious as the staff at China White on a Sat and Movida last Fri. Lets try the card... Went to the front of the cue showed them my card and hello, rope open and man shouts "member plus 1 guest". Get to the girl she says "£20" I reply with my friends guest list she say "oh sorry that wasn't for you, you can head straight through"

DSTRK has 2 areas a lounge area and the club. The Lounge had a wall of wine bottles and looks like some nice restaurant even. The club area joins by a curtain. They had dancers perform and the dance floor in the middle moves up and down for the performance. Tables and DJ around and the VIP section right next to it.




Tyga was late (nothing new) didn't perform on stage but did a bit from the VIP section that we were in. DuPree was in the house as well and I even bumped into one of my footballers (which made me feel like I was working a bit and didn't want him to see me party out, even though we are cool about it)



It was a good night, me and my friend partied like we don't care and it attracted some attention that other tables were asking us to join them. My inner Jlo even had me salsa on the dance floor.


No comments:

Post a Comment