Friday 17 May 2013

Wish List: Get Your Geek On

This month there hasn't been many events form me to add to the facebook fan page apart from concerts that are to happen in the near future. May has been a month in movies. A few weeks ago was the premier of Iron Man, then Star Trek, that was on general release not so long ago, next was the premier and release of Fast and Furious 6, now The great Gatsby, and next week is The Man of Steal. I think I have been in the cinema almost every week! so to continue with my geekness as these movies are of true sci-fi/comic nature (I even caught myself talking to a man at a computer store about external hard drives and other computer jargon) I thought why not create my wish list as well as a geek-chic outfit.

Bringing the geek varsity to the street:
  • The obvious Geek t-shirt, but in the boys fit (for the "I'm wearing my bf's tee" sexy feel)
  • A pencil skirt (get it "pencil skirt" told you geek!)
  • Customised converse which I want!!!! well it is a wish list!
  • You can always add a varsity jacket for that school look and get your Gatsby look with the 20s hair, make up and heals. 

  • The Nerd t-shirt from Amazon in forest green if you like
  • Chinos for that american boy look but street it up from g-star
  • For some reason I think guys are better in high tops, converse or supra?!



No comments:

Post a Comment