Sunday 5 May 2013

kEar Bling

SS2012 saw Chanel bring back ear cuffs, which I remember back when I was in high school 17-18 years ago, setting the trend in school and cementing my rock edge style. FW2013 sees it as a trend getting stronger with Roberto Cavali and Dries Van Noten.



It has grown and evolved from 18 years ago where it was just a simple cuff to what is now extended right round your ear with the possibilities of gems, pearls and feathers. Just how I love my knuckle rings (that I rocked out last summer) these bad boys will dress up and rock out any outfit, bringing you edge with femininity in a statement.

ASOS and top shop had a few but the ones I bought had to be more ear-bling.

Here's the haul..


FW2013 and the past few collections might be more obvious about necklaces, but I like my statements to be more under the radar, making a bigger impact. Can't wait to use these for a shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment