Monday 18 March 2013

Rivita Lash

Whilst at work I noticed a customer's long lashes asking if they were individuals put in. Her reply "Rivita Lash" retails around £60-£90 + depending on where you buy. I tend to not believe these things, like hair growth syrums, thinking its a waste of money. But since she was walking proof I decided to give it a go.

You apply to your lashes every night for about 3 weeks then its a case of twice a week after. I tried to take a picture each week like a log. Then realised the pictures don't really show the growth at all, should have taken them from the side..doh!

After 3 weeks I didnt see much change. My friend said they have gone fuller and now after 4/5 weeks I can say they are fuller and a little longer. Other reviews say that they saw results in 4 weeks and the original formula was better. 

I don't know if I will keep buying it though. A tube should last around 3 months. I was hopping for a more noticable effect for the summer, and have no need for false lashes for nights out. So for the £60 I paid, unless by the time it's finished I am happy with a more noticable result. I can't see myself buying another tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment