Friday 22 March 2013

Countries I've Visited

Here I am thinking I really need to get on with writing up the Japan trip that I'm guessing many of you would like to see. But I keep getting distracted with many other stupid thoughts in my mind like... "oh its cold out side" "I really have been to many places" "how does #hash tags work?".

As much as I have travelled I realised in terms of countries it's not really as much as I thought. I once did a cruise ship trip around Europe with my mum, and one thing I must say is that you can go to 1 country but its the amount of different cities in 1 country that really makes you feel travelled.

Take Italy for example, the list is almost endless the cities that are all a must see in 1 country. Rome, Milan, Palermo, Pompeii, Florence, Venice, Sorrento, Pisa, Vatican City, and I think I missed out a few since I cant remember them all.

Non the less I can't seem to find a map that can pin cities without having to sign up. To be honest all this signing up to things has really made my mind boggle with passwords and junk mail. So here is my countries map made from travbuddy.com



Only 9% :( booo... why don't you make one and see how much you've done.

Time to book another holiday....

No comments:

Post a Comment