Monday 20 February 2012

Men's Summer Wedding Looks

A week ago a client / friend asked me to help him on finding a suit for his brothers wedding. Apart from the fact my lovable Egypt is slightly eccentric in his clothes yet stable and classic at the same time. His criteria as much as many men that have sought my styling help is to make sure they don't look like a waiter or a "snooker player"



With work and my personal life taking it's toll on my search I have only managed to prowl the Internet to look though designers collections, giving me an idea of what is out there and not waste my time searching in some stores.

As it is a summer wedding I am trying to stay away from a black suit. Making it less waiter, less hot and less work. Another danger that most men can create when it comes to suiting is wearing one for a special occasion but looking like they are going to the office. An office suit for those on a budget can work as long as you accessorise with a simple buckle belt and some colour on a pocket square or tie.


For something that doesn't scream work, try Etro for mix of materials on the pockets and lapels, a touch of eccentric and texture enough to not make it too dull..


That is some of the research. Lets see what else I find and what he finally ends up choosing to go with. Update you once I get there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment