Monday 6 February 2012

Huge Brochure

Its been on of those weeks where I have just been franticly trying to catch up on things like sleep and cleaning and organising both my home and work. Needless to say there has been no time for me to blog. At least I have had time to think what to write.

Due to the weather (snow) and all the "organising" I was just thinking how I need a holiday. But due to circumstances (money, time, someone to go with, and mum going to have therapy) I can't really go on one for at least 6 months.

So I thought I'd share with you my 2 photo books from the previous trips. There have been many small trips between and there are obviously more pictures. But when I set out on making these photo books I wanted them to be about the place and not about my holiday. Like a travel guide almost or a huge brochure.






Potobox is great for uploading your photo's and printing them when you've snapped away like 600 photo's. Taking them to boots and waiting for them to print is such a chore! So to just upload and get them posted to you is great!

Making photo books is also nice as you can use your own creativity with it or, just use the samples and it does it all for you! I try to include facts about the place. You could make personal ones with "this is where I did this" or "this happened here" Share your albums and you can even sell them too!

I work with both a small point and shoot compact camera as my back up or my phone! and for trips like Cambodia and Egypt I have to carry my Canon AE1 35ml Film. I like the grain and the feel it gives to a picture. See if you can spot which pic uses which camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment