Wednesday 24 April 2013

Day Out: Brick Lane, Street Art, Pop Up Shops, Monikers

I had a nice weekend. Saturday portabello, Sunday Brick Lane. Walked around and had a bagel with besty from Kulaydoscope. Took pics of street art. Went past the pop up shops at box park. That also had singers showcasing that day. Ending with drinks at Monikers.

I read about Monikers in Time Out. Rated 4*. Personally the school and train theam looks great but the food, drinks, and service will not have us coming back. The drinks were so strong, and the signature English Patient, lives up to its name. I felt like I just tasted an old head teacher from St Trinians and ran my tounge through a vintage shop. When we arrived we asked if it was ok just to have drinks. Yet after being served by a nice guy the next one who took our orders kept pushing us to buy food. Another no no. The shrimps in a jar was so displeasing I'd rather drink the vintage drink I had to take out the taste!.

No comments:

Post a Comment